Under the Whispering Door by TJ Klune

 I was fortunate enough to have received this ARC several months ago from NetGalley and MacMillan/Tor books, and when I tell you it was one of the MOST AMAZING BOOKS I have EVER read... oh man. I knew I had to get a copy (or three) for my shelf. I preordered a copy, then preordered the beautiful sprayed-edge set pictured below from Illumicrate when that was announced (that I AM SO EXCITED about!! Cannot WAIT to get them!) But Tor was running a promotion for those who preordered UtWD that they would send out a poster created by immensely talented artist Venessa Kelley (take a look at her Instagram!) and it just arrived today! What a great preorder incentive. It's absolutely beautiful. 😭



 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Custom Funko Pop Tutorial

Red White & Royal Blue the Collector’s Edition by Casey McQuiston

Magic & Nature in A Marvellous Light