November Book Haul (aka What Have I Done)

 Ok so I went a little crazy this month. Not sure why. But here’s the books I got this month to add to my way out of control TBR pile. I think my New Years resolution for 2022 is going to have to be Read Only From the TBR! 


I am so excited to have discovered Olivia Dade, Lucy Lennox, and Jenny Holiday. I absolutely adore All The Feels, Virgin Flyer, and Duke Actually. I’m also very much looking forward to trying Maggie Stiefvater’s Raven cycle books and trying Colleen Hoover. I’ve heard so much about both of them.

I read the first chapter of Shadow and Bone and I have high hopes it’ll be enjoyable. A very interesting world in that book. Can’t wait to see where it goes… 

After reading CS Pacat’s Captive Prince trilogy this year, I’m super eager to try Dark Rise. I have no idea what to expect with Caraval but I wanted to give it a try. I think my 2022 TBR is looking pretty good!

Have you read any of these? Any faves? Disappointments? Thoughts?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red White & Royal Blue the Collector’s Edition by Casey McQuiston

Custom Funko Pop Tutorial

Magic & Nature in A Marvellous Light