Favorite Books of 2021

 I’m hardly qualified (or well-read enough) to tell you what the “best” books of the year were but these are my picks for my Favorites of the year. To me, they were the best among the 118 I read. 



Top Ten of 2021:


🌟 The Guncle (My #1 fave)

⭐️ Aristotle and Dante Dive Into the Waters of the World 

⭐️ Under the Whispering Door 

⭐️ The Charm Offensive

⭐️ A Marvellous Light 

  • Any Way the Wind Blows
  • Fifteen Hundred Miles From the Sun
  • The Love Hypothesis 
  • If This Gets Out
  • Peter Cabot Gets Lost

Obviously, I read mostly romance this year (and a lot of queer romance within that genre) and I honestly can’t imagine topping several of these choices even if you look in any other genre. But again, these are just my picks from among what I read. 

What were your faves this year??

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red White & Royal Blue the Collector’s Edition by Casey McQuiston

Custom Funko Pop Tutorial

Magic & Nature in A Marvellous Light