Book Haul: January Edition

Book buying ban? I don’t know her.  🕶 


Okay so I know I said I needed to stop buying books. But in my defense I had a few bucks saved up at Pango Books from a few sales I made so I bought a first edition signed copy of  What If It’s Us by Becky Albertalli & Adam Silvera. It was a really good deal, too. So then of course I had to grab the new release sequel Here’s To Us. Can’t have one without the other, amirite? Never read these before but I’ve heard a lot about them. Hopefully they live up to the hype. 

Then I spent my Amazon rewards points on Before We Disappear, Love At First Spite (which is excellent! Buy it, read it!), and Float Plan. I had an ulterior motive another reason for buying the last two, which was to add them to my Blue & Yellow book shelves! (See below 👇🏼)


Sanatorium actually worked well for that, too, so that went up there as well. And that one came from Waterstones and has yellow sprayed edges. 🤩 


 And I had to add the pair of Page & Sommers books (sequel just released!) Hither Page and The Missing Page because I adore Cat Sebastian and have heard many good things about these books. 

Now to find the time… 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Has anyone read any of these yet? If so, what did you think? I’ve read only the one so far. 

Comments

  1. I’m jealous of your color coordinated blue & yellow shelves. Also, I’ve read Float Plan and thought it was super cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those shelves have turned out to be one of my best impulse purchases ever! lol
      Good to hear about Float Plan! The synopsis makes it sound fantastic, I can't wait to read it.

      Delete
  2. Just found your blog! 💙💛💙💛 Your shelving display is coming along nicely!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! You'll have to come up and check it out. I'm really happy with how it's turned out, and it's given me SO much more space.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Red White & Royal Blue the Collector’s Edition by Casey McQuiston

Custom Funko Pop Tutorial

Magic & Nature in A Marvellous Light