Dark & Shimmer Book Box: Weather Girl

 I came across indie book box seller, Dark & Shimmer, on Rachel Lynn Solomon’s Instagram a short while back, when they were selling their Weather Girl themed box. I knew I wanted to read it and the box sounded really fun so I gave it a go. It arrived today and here’s some pics of the goodies inside:



It came with a signed copy of the book. ⬇️


Gorgeous enamel pin by Azurose Designs ⬇️


Peppermint hot cocoa!! I LOVE this! ⬇️


Cinnamon Roll scented body butter. Too cute 😝  ⬇️


And Weather Girl now gets a place on the Blue & Yellow shelf - because it can! ⬇️


It was such a treat to open and I can’t wait to enjoy all the goodies! You can find the book box seller on Instagram at DarkandShimmer. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red White & Royal Blue the Collector’s Edition by Casey McQuiston

Custom Funko Pop Tutorial

Magic & Nature in A Marvellous Light