February Bookstack

 Bookstacks seem to be a popular thing over on Instagram and for good reason - they’re so much fun and so pretty! Often they’re passed along as a challenge or done to raise money for a good cause. This one I did just because. I love “playing” with my books and I LOVE pink! 


Pink is my favorite color and it goes so nicely with red so I did a pink & red bookstack for this month that is traditionally always filled with hearts and love. 


I never realized how many pink and red books I had until I started pulling them all down - and there were still a few more.

What color of books do you have a lot of? I seem to have an inordinate number of blue and aqua. I think I’ll save that for another bookstack idea later on. 😉 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red White & Royal Blue the Collector’s Edition by Casey McQuiston

Custom Funko Pop Tutorial

Magic & Nature in A Marvellous Light