February Reading Wrap-Up


(Screenshot from my Instagram)

So February is almost over and there is no way I’ll be getting my current book finished in time to add to the list so I guess it’s done! I feel like I was excessively distractible this month - only managed to get 8 books read. (Well, 7 and a smidge of an eighth.) But I enjoyed most of them A LOT. You can find links to my reviews of them below. (And as always, you can always find the link to my GoodReads account in the sidebar.) 

Weather Girl - review (blog) / ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

The Dream Thieves - ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Josh & Gemma - review (GR) / ⭐️

Something Fabulous - review (blog) / ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (Audiobook re-“read”)

So This is Ever After - review (blog) / ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Season’s Change - review (blog) / ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Until We Meet - review (blog) / ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Best Laid Plans - review (GR) / ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

February Book Haul

Between my BotM selections, my Illumicrate subscription, the used finds I got on PangoBooks, cashing in some credit card rewards points, a Galentine’s Day gift, a preorder or two, and a couple other finds, I managed to accumulate a hefty pile this month. Eeep. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red White & Royal Blue the Collector’s Edition by Casey McQuiston

Custom Funko Pop Tutorial

Magic & Nature in A Marvellous Light