Funko Pop Alert! Custom pops for Something Fabulous

 I hadn't gotten too far into reading Alexis Hall's new book Something Fabulous when I started thinking about how I could Pop-ify the characters. I don't think I've had this much fun reading a book in quite a while and Bonny & Valentine were the most delightful characters and I felt the need to have them on my shelf... I decided to recreate the cover looks for Bonny & Valentine. Below are some pics of the work in progress and the finished product. 

First, here's the mock-ups I made using images of the heads and bodies I chose to create them with, painted in the appropriate ways. ⬇️


Work In Progress ⬇️



A close-up on Bonny's rings ⬇️


And... 🥁🥁🥁 the final product 






(Watch out, Malvern, there's a BEE!!) 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red White & Royal Blue the Collector’s Edition by Casey McQuiston

Custom Funko Pop Tutorial

Magic & Nature in A Marvellous Light