Funko Pop Alert! So This is Ever After by FT Lukens

Now that the book is one day away from being released, it’s time to unveil my pop-ified versions of four of its characters. Let me know what you think!


Below are the mock-ups I made depicting how I wanted them to look and the excerpts from the book that I based them on.





I think they actually turned out quite similar to my plans. I'm very happy with them. I think Arek could be improved upon a bit but honestly I found a very good deal on one particular pop that I was considering using for his body so I couldn't pass it up. It had his brown boots and his big sword, after all. ;)



Occasionally I get questions about how I made them or which pops I used so here are the mock-ups again with each individual Funko Pop that I used to construct each character. (I'll be posting a step-by-step photo tutorial on how I make them soon, for those interested.)

  

So what do you think? Yay? Nay? For me, these are especially fun to do because you can create your own vision of the characters. They can be as close or as far from the book descriptions as you choose. For these, I stuck as close to the descriptions as I feasibly could. Sometimes I have to improvise a bit simply due to the pops that are available (in general, as in a body or head with traits I'm looking for that is actually MADE by funko, as well as available to ME as in still being sold online somewhere) and affordable, but it's all up to you! 

{{ There are a total of six main characters in this book. I only made 4 of them because I couldn’t come to a decision on a decent choice for the pops to use to construct Lila and Bethany. I hope in the future I’m able to find pops that would work well for their characters. }}

If you like these pops, don't forget to FIND THE BOOK and read it! I think this one is going to be a particular favorite of mine.

Pops based on characters from
So This Is Ever After
by FT Lukens
Published March 29, 2022

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red White & Royal Blue the Collector’s Edition by Casey McQuiston

Custom Funko Pop Tutorial

Book Haul: January Edition