In Quotes: Glitterland by Alexis Hall

One of my favorite books is Glitterland by Alexis Hall. About a struggling bipolar depressive writer who finds love in the last place - and person - he’d expect. It’s so beautifully written and conveys the most beautiful messages. I highly recommend reading it.

Below are a few quotes I highlighted on my kindle and wanted to share.

When I highlight quotes in a book, they tend to fall into one of a few categories: lines that made me laugh, lines that I thought were profound or particularly well-written, or lines that I could strongly relate to. The quotes below fall into these categories. I’ll let you decide which ones they might be.





Have you read Glitterland? If so, share your favorite lines in the comments below!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red White & Royal Blue the Collector’s Edition by Casey McQuiston

Custom Funko Pop Tutorial

Magic & Nature in A Marvellous Light