May Illumicrate Afterlight book box

🚨 
This post contains book box subscription spoilers.
🚨
 

Illumicrate’s May Afterlight box is here! 🌸 I was so excited to find out that they were doing Akwaeke Emezi’s You Made a Fool of Death With Your Beauty for their May box! I was sent an ARC of it a few months ago and I LOVED it. (Definitely one of the best books I’ll read all year, I highly recommend checking it out. You can find my review of it here.)


Although I prefer the massively different US cover to the UK cover, this edition is pretty special. The pages are sprayed purple and the book comes with a pink ribbon bookmark. πŸ’–πŸ‘Œ Love that! And the paper bookmark they included (can never have too many bookmarks, amirite) matches the pattern on the spine/cover art. 🌺🌿



They also included an insulated lunch bag covered in exotic hibiscus flowers and a nice nail file. So overall a very thoughtful box. But the book choice was so unexpected and rather exciting! 

Excellent job, Illumicrate. πŸ‘πŸΌ 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red White & Royal Blue the Collector’s Edition by Casey McQuiston

Custom Funko Pop Tutorial

Magic & Nature in A Marvellous Light