Pub Day! The Sizzle Paradox by Lily Menon

 The Sizzle Paradox

by Lily Menon


This book is out TODAY!

Read my full review of it HERE

📋 🗒 📊 👩🏼‍🏫 

Cute, fairly run-of-the-mill contemporary romance. The writing is a little cheesy and so is the basic premise but it’s also charming and the love story is sweet. I liked the academic setting and I loved Lyric & Kian’s friendship. I was definitely rooting for them! I thought how the story came to a head in the final parts of the third act was well done and compelling. The grand gesture was sweet and the epilogue was so great.

  • dual POV
  • academic setting
  • friends to lovers
  • fake dating
  •  “we need to get it out of our systems”
Very cute and enjoyable! 3.5 stars out of 5

Thanks to NetGalley and the publisher for providing the digital arc.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Custom Funko Pop Tutorial

Red White & Royal Blue the Collector’s Edition by Casey McQuiston

Magic & Nature in A Marvellous Light