Holiday Reads


I’m starting to get into holiday reads now that we’re halfway through December. These are a few I read last year and I loved all three! 

🎄 In a Holidaze is a trippy and magical time loop romance with a cozy cabin setting and big happy family vibes. 

🎄 The Holiday Swap is a sweet Hallmark-style identical twin life swap with bakery goodness. 

🎄 The Geek Who Saved Christmas is a sweet ‘n fluffy grumpy/sunshine enemy neighbors-to-lovers after-40 romance. I highly recommend all three if you’re looking for some cozy holiday reading! 

❤️💚

What’s on your holiday to-read list, if you have one? (I’m hoping to get to The Plight Before Christmas and A Merry Little Meet Cute.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Custom Funko Pop Tutorial

Red White & Royal Blue the Collector’s Edition by Casey McQuiston

Magic & Nature in A Marvellous Light