2022 Wrap-Up

So according to Storygraph, I read (not counting DNFs) 73 books (including shorts) this year. It was about 40 books shy of my 2021 total, but considering how this year went it’s more than I would have expected. I never really did find my reading mojo again this year after I found out my mom was dying. It’s kind of all been downhill since then. I was able to find some steady footing again later in the year but my ability to stay focused and read swiftly had been obliterated. I’m interested in seeing where 2023 takes me. 

Meanwhile, here are some charts provided by Storygraph illustrating how my 2022 reading journey went. (Feel free to find and friend me on there if you like! https://app.thestorygraph.com/profile/soozn )

 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red White & Royal Blue the Collector’s Edition by Casey McQuiston

Custom Funko Pop Tutorial

Magic & Nature in A Marvellous Light