Fave Reads Countdown: #10

 

📚 Fave Reads of 2022 Countdown 📚 

#10 

Icebreaker by A.L. Graziadei 

Part of Your World by Abby Jimenez 

Technically I read these in ARC form in 2021 but they were both released in 2022 and I think they deserve some recognition on the list. These will always be two of my faves, for very different reasons, but they are both absolutely amazing and deserve all the love. Icebreaker is a queer hockey romance with excellent mental health rep; PoYW is a semi-magical small town romance with great characters and is hands down Abby Jimenez’s best work to date. 

You can find my full review of Icebreaker here  and my review of Part of Your World here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Custom Funko Pop Tutorial

Red White & Royal Blue the Collector’s Edition by Casey McQuiston

Magic & Nature in A Marvellous Light